The client struggled with a slow site boggled down by dozens of WordPress plugins. Their new site is fast, clean, and modern and more importantly, conversions have improved.
Fast, modern websites for cleaning businesses, at an affordable price.
Your cleaning business needs a beautiful, fast, and modern website to stand out from the competition. Our experts will create an online presence that'll show your professionalism and generate more leads for you!
What Others Are Saying
Jack & Carson
The Maid.Tech Process
A proven plan to deliver super fast, modern websites that get results.
You answer some questions about your project
- About your project
- About your company
- About your customers
- About your goals
We have the 1 Hour Discovery Meeting with you
- Tools and Process
- Review questions
- We propose the right plan for you
- You approve the plan and make initial payment
- You provide logo and brand assets
- We design your website to match your brand
- You review and give feedback
- We build your website based on the design
- We add your content, images, and 3rd-party code
- You review final website
We optimize the site for speed and SEO
- For maximum speed
- For Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- For mobile devices
- For security
- For accessibility
- You make final payment
- We point your domain to your new website
- We verify your website with Google's audit tools
- You and customers enjoy your new website
- We maintain your website for ongoing success
Click on a logo below to learn more about how we help our clients.
- Better Life Maids
More than a website
A slow or unoptimized website hurts your business. Google doesn't like websites that take too long to load or don't look good on mobile devices. Potential customers convert better with a fast, clean, and direct website that helps them connect with you.
High quality matters
We treat your investment in a new website with the respect it deserves. That is why we put in a lot of effort to ensure you and your customers are happy with your new site.
- Incredible speed
- According to Google’s latest research, the time it takes to load the average mobile website page is 22 seconds. However, research also indicates 53% of people will leave a mobile page if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load. That's why we optimize and serve your site from where your customers live.
- Clean & modern design
- Your site should not be a distraction. Customers appreciate being able to get the information they came for and moving on with their day. We don't use unnecessary animations, large images, or other distracting elements.
- Accessibility built in
- Some people have a hard time reading text that doesn't have a proper contrast ratio or is too small. And some people are color blind or need to use a screen reader. We follow accessibility standards to ensure everyone can get the information they need from your site. It's not just the law, it's the right thing to do. And a nice bonus is that it helps with SEO.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Our entire process for building websites is geared towards Search Engine Optimization. Fast, mobile-friendly sites do better in search results. You still need relevant content, but you can no longer ignore your site's performance because Google doesn't.
Get more leads with one of our estimators
Get in touch
Contact us if you're ready to start your project or if you have questions.